Eyebrow expert, Andrea Masmela, delivers amazing brows in Edgewater
Let’s face it, we’re not all blessed with a thick head of hair of bushy eyebrows. But if genetics wasn’t on your side, then microblading will give you the eyebrows you’ve always wanted. Microblading uses ink to semi-permanently tattoo a fuller and nicer brow shape. The results, after a one month touch up can last up to one year.
Don’t suffer with flat, thin or unshapely brows. Microblading brows are custom made specifically for your face. Our esthetician, Andrea, uses special rulers to create brows that are balanced and symmetrical.
Whether you are looking to create a thicker brow, a longer brow, or brows with more of an arch, Andrea can customize just the right brow for you.
Microblading for Men
Microblading is not just for women. Men will also lose volume in the brows with age or sometime due to illness or medication. Microblading is for men too that want a fuller and thicker brow. Thick brows can look very masculine. Women tend to love men with bushy brows too.
Microblading After Care Recommendations
- Keep the area clean with freshly washed hands and a mild, natural soap. Do not use a washcloth or sponge. Do not use cleansing creams, acne cleansers, or astringents. Simply splash with water using a mild, natural soap.
- Apply the aftercare balm very sparingly with washed hands or a Q-tip. If the balm is too stiff to use, warm it up in a glass of warm water. Blot off excess with a clean tissue ever touching the procedure area without washing your hands immediately before.
- Do not scrub, rub, or pick at the epithelial crust that forms. Allow it to flake off by itself. If it is removed before it is ready, the pigment underneath can be pulled out.
- Do not use any makeup near the procedure area including mascara for eyeliner procedures for at least 3 days. Purchase new mascara and makeup if possible to avoid contamination or bacterial infection.
- Always use a sunscreen on the brows after the procedure area is healed to protect from sun fading.