General Dentist in miami, fl
The Utmost Quality of Care
When it comes to general dentistry in Miami, you need to find a local provider you can trust with the most sensitive issues in your mouth. Fortunately, you do not need to look any further than Biscayne Dental & Facial Aesthetics. Maybe you are just searching for regular teeth cleanings to make sure your mouth stays healthy, or perhaps you need a crucial operation to relieve your dental pain. No matter your issue, you can trust our team’s expertise and experience to provide you with the care you need.
Here at Biscayne Dental & Facial Aesthetics, we desire for our patients to enjoy a complete and comprehensive package of multiple dentistry services.
Some of our most popular general dentistry care options include:
- Dental cleanings and hygiene – Just like everything else in life, maintenance regularly is something your teeth cannot do without. You must get complete teeth cleaning from your dentist, along with an examination for your hygiene. During every scheduled cleaning appointment, your experienced dentist will first give you a thorough oral examination as well as a deep cleaning that roots out embedded plaque and tartar. Then you will also receive x-rays and screening for oral cancer to make sure your entire mouth and jaw stay healthy.
Root canal – This treatment is designed to instantly relieve the pain that
builds up when the “pulp” or nerve tissue of a damaged, or
the decayed tooth becomes even more infected and inflamed. The excruciating
pain might have been caused by:
- Chips or cracks in your teeth
- continual dental procedures
- Simply through deep rot over time.
However, a quality root canal will allow your tooth to be saved and behave normally for many more years.
- Extractions and wisdom teeth removal - Wisdom teeth, also called “third molars” develop late in life, and are not very necessary or helpful for strong oral health. These four teeth cause more trouble by crowding your fully developed adult teeth. In other cases, the wisdom teeth stay embedded, trapped under the gums within your jawline, because there is just no space for them to appear. This can cause great pain and even hinder your jaw’s health, so removing them can be a helpful strategy.
Personalized General Dentistry Services in Miami
No matter what service you need, we will always tailor our care to fit your individual, personal needs – not only your dental issues but other preferences too. We take the time to know your unique history, so we know exactly what solutions will work for your oral care.
We utilize low-radiation dental x-rays, oral cancer screenings, and a 3-D digital impression system. These systems allow us to provide you with a better diagnosis, and more insightful solutions all while keeping you comfortable. No expense is spared in making sure we provide you with the best possible level of dental care.
Proven Track Record
More than 20 years of professional experience
Trusted & Effective
Highly decorated and esteemed professionals
Recognized By The Press
As a leading authority in cosmetic dentistry
Comprehensive dental services are offered at our office