HYDRAFACIAL® iN mIAMI, fl
WHAT IS A HYDRAFACIAL®
HydraFacial uses a unique, patented vortex-fusion technology built into a hand piece used by an esthetician to help cleanse, extract, and exfoliate. In addition to this state-of-the-art technology, HydraFacials also use a series of super serums made with rich, nourishing ingredients that infuse and saturate the skin with antioxidants and peptides to create an instant glow!
3 Steps - 30 Minutes
HYDRAFACIAL® IS INDICATED FOR ALL SKIN TYPES
Whether you suffer from dry and scaly skin or oily and congested skin, they Hydrafacial® is for you. Although, the basic treatment can be done in 3 easy steps, each treatment can be customized for each individual need.
The HydraFacial® Machine can help treat the following conditions:
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Brown Spots
- Enlarged Pores
- Skin Tone and Texture
- Skin Firmness and Elasticity
Customize your HydraFacial® Treatment
Each HydraFacial® treatment can be customized for your specific needs using different treatment protocols or additional boosters that treat specific skin conditions. The HydraFacial cost ranges from $150 to $300. Ask our esthetician how we can customize the treatment for you.
TYPES OF HYDRAFACIAL® TREATMENTS
HYDRAFACIAL SIGNATURE ($175) - This amazing facial treatment follows the three-step protocol:
- 1). Cleanse + Peel
- 2). Extract + Hydrate
- 3). Fuse + Protect 30 min
- HYDRAFACIAL DELUXE ($250 - $275) - Take your HydraFacial to the next level by adding one of our skin care boosters that target specific skin care problems 45 min
- HYDRAFACIAL PLATINUM ($325) - Enjoy all the benefits the HydraFacial has to offer by including the Signature facial + Booster + Light Therapy and Lymphatic Drainage 60 min
We use the HydraFacial MD machine which, in addition to the amazing vortex technology, incorporates lymphatic drainage and LED light therapy.
- LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE - By incorporating lymphatic drainage into your HydraFacial treatment, we can expand our protocols beyond the face to other parts of the body where fluid retention and inflammation exists helping drain these stagnant fluids.
- RED LIGHT THERAPY - The anti-aging benefits of red-light therapy using LED lights is well documented in stimulating the energy centers of the cells to function more effectively. Continuous use of red-light therapy has been shown to improve the skin tone and texture.
- BLUE LIGHT THERAPY - Research has shown that blue light therapy has antimicrobial effects that help kill several types of bacteria causing acne breakouts. This type of LED light therapy also has anti-inflammatory effects helping reduce the redness from acne and antioxidant effects by getting rid of free radicals that oxidize and cause premature aging of the skin.
HydraFacial For Every Part of the Body
- HANDS - helps dry and aging hands look younger
- BACK - clarify congested, acne-prone skin in hard to reach areas
- ARMS - lymphatic drainage helps reduce inflammation and fluid retention
- DECOLLETE - hydrate delicate, sun-damaged skin
Call (305) 224-1138 to schedule an appointment online today!
Focusing on treatments with little to no downtime, we offer the latest skin care treatments to make you look and feel your best. Safety and comfort is our priority, that is why we stay up to date with the most innovative skin care treatments available.
Proven Track Record
More than 20 years of professional experience
Trusted & Effective
Highly decorated and esteemed professionals
Recognized By The Press
As a leading authority in cosmetic dentistry
Comprehensive dental services are offered at our office