Injectable Facial Fillers in Miami
Smooth Out Your Moderate and Severe Frown Lines
Don’t let wrinkles hide your natural beauty. As we age, wrinkles happen. The bones in the face get smaller, and the skin covering those bones begins to sag, leaving lines and wrinkles that can make us look not only tired but even sad or angry as well. With facial fillers in Miami offered by Biscayne Dental & Facial Aesthetics, you can look more youthful, rested, and refreshed.
Find out more about facial fillers by calling Biscayne Dental & Facial Aesthetics today at (305) 224-1138.
Common Facial Fillers
Depending on your skin type and your preferences, you can choose from a variety of facial fillers to help you restore your natural beauty.
The most common Facial Fillers are:
- Juvéderm—As the #1 selling hyaluronic acid injectable filler in the U.S., Juvéderm is an excellent choice to add volume to areas throughout the face.
- Juvéderm Voluma—For the only injectable filler proven to last up 2 years in the cheek area of the face, consider this option.
- RADIESSE®—For an FDA-approved filler designed to help correct wrinkles and folds, RADIESSE® treatments offered by Biscayne Dental & Facial Aesthetics can help you replenish lost volume in your face, as well as help to stimulate collagen production.
- BELOTERO BALANCE®—FDA-approved injectable filler designed to temporarily smooth out and fill in moderate-to-severe nasolabial folds (the folds that go from the side of the nose to the corner of the mouth).
- Restylane®— Try Restylane to help treat your moderate to severe wrinkles and folds and enhance your lips. This family of products contains Restylane-L® (Restylane combined with lidocaine to help reduce discomfort during and after treatment), Restylane for Men®, Restylane Silk, and Restylane Lyft. Restylane is a dermal filler that can provide results as dramatic or as subtle as you like.
- Sculptra—Designed to help stimulate collagen growth for a natural, healthy glow, this product uses a synthetic called poly-L-lactic acid to gradually add volume to your skin.
The Treatment that is Right for You
The number of treatment syringes used to correct your condition will be determined by our Miami facial esthetic expert, Dr. Julio Hernandez. After evaluating the contours and volume loss of your face, he will recommend which treatment product will work best to improve your facial contours.
Each filler is used for different indications. During your consultation. Dr. Julio Hernandez can help you to determine what option would be best for the results you are looking for. Dr. Julio will help you achieve the most natural and beautiful results using one or a combination of the above-mentioned products.
Call us today at (305) 224-1138 to schedule a consultation. Don’t forget to ask about multiple syringe discounts and financing.
Focusing on treatments with little to no downtime, we offer the latest skin care treatments to make you look and feel your best. Safety and comfort is our priority, that is why we stay up to date with the most innovative skin care treatments available.
Proven Track Record
More than 20 years of professional experience
Trusted & Effective
Highly decorated and esteemed professionals
Recognized By The Press
As a leading authority in cosmetic dentistry
Comprehensive dental services are offered at our office