When it comes to replacing one or more teeth in your mouth, a dental implant is often the treatment of choice and is also one of the most conservative treatments for tooth replacement. Implants are biocompatible posts that replace the roots of your missing teeth. They are physically and biologically designed to attach to your jaw bone and become the foundation for a natural looking restoration.
- Replaces teeth without affecting adjacent teeth
- Replaces missing tooth and helps maintain bone level
- Cost may be divided into phases
- Require a surgical procedure
- Requires adequate bone and gum tissue
Implants are prescribed to replace a missing tooth or teeth. An implant post is surgically placed into the area where the tooth is missing. A customized crown or bridge is permanently cemented to the implant. Implants restore the natural beauty, function, and health of teeth.