Orthodontic treatment is prescribed with braces or Invisalign to correct a number of common problems. Many people may need orthodontic treatment with braces to correct an unsatisfactory bite that has been caused by crowding teeth or extra teeth. Other people may need braces to realign a jaw that is out of place due to genetics or due to an accident.
- Treatment with braces will result in teeth that are more esthetic
- Improved bite after braces will allow for less wear and tear on the teeth
- Cost of braces paid monthly
- Treatment with braces can range from 1 to 2 years
- Orthodontic treatment requires monthly visits to the dentist
Many people want to correct one or more crooked teeth caused by thumb-sucking, premature or late loss of baby teeth, or a wide variety of other causes.
Orthodontic treatment is an effective solution for crooked teeth and a jaw that is out of alignment.
Most treatments require brackets to be bonded to your teeth and a wire running from tooth to tooth.
Once your teeth have been repositioned, you may be required to wear a temporary retainer.
Upon completion of your treatment, your teeth will be straight and beautiful.