- Posted by admin
- On June 17, 2014
- 0 Comments
Dr. Zayed’s Bio
Dr. Zayed’s interest in Regenerative Medicine began when his 80 year old father, also a physician and professor of medicine, began to experience declining health. In his search for answers, Dr. Zayed began consulting with a fellow physician and expert in the field of anti-aging. This introduced Dr. Zayed to anti-aging supplements which produced an immediate and dramatic improvement in his father’s health.
As a result of this experience, Dr. Zayed began to absorb everything he could find about anti-aging medicine. Now, years later, Zayed Regenerative Medicine has become a leading Miami anti-aging medical clinic.
Dr. Hatem Zayed is Board Certified in:
• Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine: Fellowship completed at the American Academy of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
• Anesthesiology: Residency completed in 2003 at the NYU Medical Center
• Anesthesiology: Board Certification 2004
• Echocardiography: National Board of Echocardiography 2005
Dr. Zayed was born in Alexandria Egypt where he earned a British High School Diploma from an international school. He received his medical degree from the Alexandria Faculty of Medicine where he also completed his residency training. From there he moved to the United States where he received his double Board Certification in Anesthesiology and Anti-Aging Medicine. Dr. Zayed practiced anesthesiology for several years before dedicating full-time to Regenerative Medicine. He is currently completing his Master’s Degree at the University of South Florida.
The Zayed Regenerative Medicine approach involves:
• Compassionate, personalized, integrative and preventative care
• Cutting-edge, evidence-based medical knowledge and technology
• Supplements to reinforce and/or replace lost nutrients and hormones
• Legal performance enhancing supplements for athletes who require the replacement of essential nutrients and hormones lost during intense training
Dr. Zayed is also the Chairman of The Young Philanthropists of Baptist Health. He believes that everyone should give back to their communities. Dr. Zayed also holds a position as a voluntary Assistant Professor at the Florida International University Medical School where he shares his experience and expertise with young future physicians.