Do you want a perfect smile without the negative effects of metal braces? Do you have crooked teeth and are wondering how much does Invisalign cost in Miami? If you are self-conscious about your smile, we have an invisible solution for you.
Did you know: Having teeth that are crooked or too close together can lead to dental problems?
About Invisalign Braces in Miami
Invisalign® is a set of custom-made clear aligner trays that patients wear on a regular basis for most of the day. Recommended wear time is 22 hours per day. These aligners are like braces in that they gradually straighten teeth and correct bites to ensure proper jaw alignment. Invisalign® is an invisible, removable, straightening treatment that is much more comfortable and convenient than traditional metal or clear braces. Invisalign results are like those with traditional metal braces. If you are looking for fast, safe and comfortable results, then Invisalign is for you.
Reasons to Consider Invisalign Treatment
Crooked or crowded teeth can be difficult to clean thoroughly, which can lead to a higher risk of tooth decay or gum disease due to increased plaque buildup.
Patients who are good candidates for an Invisalign treatment in Miami typically have one of the following conditions:
- Gaps between teeth: These can increase the risk of gum problems & periodontal disease.
- Overbite: When the upper teeth come down over the lower teeth instead of lining up properly; this can lead to jaw pain and gum irritation.
- Under bite: When the lower teeth stick out past the front teeth; this can cause increased wear and tear on teeth, as well as jaw pain.
- Crowded teeth: Teeth that are severely crooked allow plaque to build up easily increasing the risk for tooth decay
- Open bite: When some teeth cannot line up with the teeth below them, this can cause chewing and speech problems.
- Cross bite: When both jaws are not lined up properly, this can cause gum disease, tooth deterioration and bone loss.
How Does Invisalign Work
The Invisalign treatment process begins with the dentist taking X-rays and digital impressions of your teeth to come up with a digital 3D image. Invisalign Preferred Provider in Miami, Dr. Julio Hernandez then uses this image to develop an Invisalign® treatment plan based on your individual needs.
The next step involves having the customized aligner trays created and shipped to our office. Once the aligners are ready, the staff at Biscayne Wellness Center will call you to schedule your delivery appointment. Upon delivery of your new Invisalign trays we will recommend you keep them on throughout the day, except when eating, brushing or flossing.
Trays are replaced every one to two weeks. Each new set of clear aligners brings you closer to having straight teeth and the best smile in Miami. Follow-up visits are usually scheduled every six to eight weeks to make sure that your Invisalign treatment is on track.
Invisalign vs Braces
Invisalign offers several advantages over other teeth straightening devices, such as traditional braces. These benefits include the following:
- Color: Invisalign® is clear, while traditional braces have a metallic color that is very noticeable on the teeth.
- Maintenance: The trays can be easily cleaned by brushing and rinsing or by using a cleaning system. Braces are more difficult to clean thoroughly, which can cause bits of food to get stuck between them.
- Convenience: Invisalign® clear aligners are removable, making it easy to eat, while braces can make eating uncomfortable.
- Comfort: Invisalign® clear aligners are comfortable to wear, while braces have wires and brackets that can cause discomfort in the mouth.
Caring for Your Invisalign Clear Aligners
Invisalign® does not require a great deal of care, although you should do the following:
- Clean aligners every night, preferably using 50:50 hydrogen peroxide and water.
- Take clear aligners out before eating and brushing in order to avoid damaging them.
- Wear Invisalign® for a minimum of 22 hours per day.
Invisalign Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the cost of Invisalign in Miami?
- How much is Invisalign?
- What is the difference between metal braces vs Invisalign?
- What is the difference between clear braces vs Invisalign?
- Does Invisalign work?
- How long does Invisalign take?
- What is the average cost of Invisalign?
- How does Invisalign work?
For answers to these questions and more, call to schedule a FREE orthodontic consultation from Miami’s top Invisalign Preferred Provider in Miami, Dr. Julio Hernandez! Biscayne Wellness Center is conveniently located between Miami Beach and Midtown Miami. We make orthodontic treatment affordable by offering 0% interest-free financing! All you have to do is fill out a simple form for approval! BWCMiami offers affordable Invisalign braces in Miami and the Beaches!
Why Choose Biscayne Wellness Center for Invisalign in Miami, FL
Dr. Julio Hernandez has over two decades of experience treating orthodontic patients in Miami using braces and Invisalign. He has treated thousands of patients and understands the importance of straight teeth and a correct bite. Dr. Julio305 uses his vast experience in cosmetic dentistry and facial esthetics to improve not only his patients’ smiles, but also the health of the joints and surrounding tissues for the best smile in Miami! Dr. Julio has had incredible success treating even the most difficult of cases.
For the best Invisalign dentist in Miami call Dr. Julio today! Dr. Julio Hernandez is passionate about creating beautiful smiles that last a lifetime. He is the founder and director of Biscayne Wellness Center, Miami’s state-of-the-art 360 Wellness Spa! Call us today at (305) 572-1600 for your Free Consultation to determine if Invisalign® is right for you!